The Meet will be open to ALL Independent Schools across the Island. (See Entry Form Below)
Entry Form- JISA-CPJ Meet 2018 Entry Form
RULES AND REGULATIONS
We ask that all Principals and Coaches review the “Rules And Regulations” (last revised February 2018) before completing registration. A copy of same is attached for ease of reference. (See link below)
Rules and Regulations – JISA-CPJ Meet Rules and Regulations rev Feb 2018
· All students registered for JISA events must have personal accident insurance coverage through their respective schools.
· A complete list of events may be found on the Athletes Data Form for each respective Competition Class. (See link below)-
- Age Classification- JISA-CPJ Meet 2018 Age Classification
- Athlete Data Form- Prep- JISA-CPJ Meet 2018 Prep School Athletes Data Form
- Athlete Data Form- High- JISA-CPJ Meet 2018 High School Athletes Data Form
· Please note that the Entry Form along with the Athletes Data Form are to be completed, and submitted to the JISA Secretariat – 16 Cargill Avenue, Suite C, Kingston 10 – no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, March 9, 2018.
· An original Birth Certificate or valid Passport must be submitted for verification of the date of birth of each new athlete registered. All supporting documents must be submitted by Friday, March 9, 2018. Submission of either document is not required for athletes who were previously registered for a JISA-organized sporting competition.
· All participating athletes will be required to have a Meet Photo ID Card. In order to facilitate production of ID cards, we require an electronic copy of a recently taken (less than 6 months old) coloured passport size photo of each athlete. Each photo must be recorded as a separate file in jpg format. The file size should not exceed 1MB. Each jpg file must be labeled with the first name and surname of the athlete identified by the photo recorded in that file. All photos must be submitted on a CD, accompanied by the Photo CD Declaration, by Friday, March 9, 2018.
TEAM REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE VALID WITHOUT PAYMENT OF THE ENTRY FEE..
Spectator’s Admission Fee
We encourage you to have your students and parents come out in their numbers to support their team. The admission fees for patrons are as follows:
· Adult: $500.00
· Children: $200.00
Thank you for your support, participation and cooperation. We look forward to seeing you and your team in Montego Bay.
Trudy Hardy (Miss)
JISA National Sports Coordinator